£300 per person*
Costs may vary depending on location and instructor
Special offers for group booking are available for both in-house and open course dates
£2750 for a groups of up to 10
£4500 for groups of up to 16
Please call for group bookings!
- This is a 2 day classroom based face to face course
- Learning will take place via a mix of presentations combined with group discussions and workshop activities
- Numbers limited to 16 people per course ensuring people are getting the correct level of support during their learning
On completion you will get:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Youth MHFA
- A Youth MFHA manual to refer to whenever you need it after your course
- Reference card for the Mental Health First Aid Action Plan
- A workbook and a toolkit to support your own mental health
- Why Youth MHFA?
- What is mental health and mental ill health?
- Stigma and discrimination
- The Mental Health First Aid action plan
- Eating disorders
Call us for group and corporate bookings or select date for open courses nationally.
Let’s Mentally Flourish!
Darren Rawlins –
This course is very eye opening into mental health particularly adolescents. I have learned a lot about the
emotional processes behind mental health and did not realise the lack of awareness I had. I highly recommend this
course and believe everyone should learn about the issues concerned with mental health.
Emily Tarent –
The course was amazing. Engaging, informative and has so many practical uses that I can take with me going
forward. I would definitely recommend this course to others who work with young people, and we had a wonderful
instructor. Thank you so much!
Paula Christian –
I have no direct contact with students but work with many young people where I see the impact of poor mental
health. I wouldn’t say I am totally confident compared to someone who has more frequent contact with others with
issues but I do feel more confident in being able to listen and signpost to supporting agencies.I found the course
totally enlightening and thoroughly enjoyable. This is something that all adults should attend – thank you.