£55 per person*
Costs may vary depending on location and instructor
Special offers for group booking are available for both in-house and open course dates
£750 for a groups of up to 15
£1250 for groups of up to 25
Please call for group bookings!
- This is a Half day classroom based face to face course
- Learning will take place via a mix of presentations combined with group discussions and workshop activities
- Numbers limited to 25 people per course ensuring people are getting the correct level of support during their learning
On completion you will get:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Youth Mental Health Aware
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it after your course
- Higher or lower activity
- What is mental health?
- Protective and risk factors
- Stigma and discrimination
- Mental Health Continuum
- Protective and risk factors case studies
- Self-harm and suicide
- Signs and symptoms of mental ill health in young people
- Stress Container
- Hand Model of the Brain
- Take Time Together
- Signposting to professional and self-help
- Self-awareness and self-care
- Action for Happiness: GREAT DREAM
- Personal pledge
- Wider perspective
Call us for group and corporate bookings or select date for open courses nationally.
Let’s Mentally Flourish!