Costs may vary depending on location and instructor.
- £3250 for a groups of up to 6-12
Please call for group bookings!
This is a 4 day classroom based face to face course learning will take place via a mix of presentations combined with group discussions and workshop activities
Please note that this course can be split 2 x 2 day with a change of learners to meet client requirements. All learners must be registered prior to training taking place
Sessions build around a Mental Health First Aid Action Plan
Numbers limited to 6-12 people per course ensuring people are getting the correct level of support during their learning
On completion you will get:
- RQF Level 3 Award:
FAA Level 3 Award in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health (RQF)
- SCQF Level 6 Award:
Award in Leading First Aid for Mental Health at SCQF Level 6
- ASIST certificate of attendance
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
- A large range of Mental Health conditions covered in detail
- Be suicide alert – identify people who have thoughts of suicide
- Understand the reasons behind thoughts of suicide and the reasons for living
- Assess risk and safety – develop a plan to increase the safety of the person at risk of suicide
- Recognise invitations for help
- Recognise potential barriers of seeking help
- Offer support – recognise other important aspects of suicide prevention including life-promotion and self-care
- Effectively apply a suicide intervention model
- Link people with community resources
Call us for group and corporate bookings.
#Let’s Mentally Flourish!