£180 per person*
Costs may vary depending on location and instructor. This course can be held 100% online too.
Tailored dates and course delivery for group booking are available for both in-house and open course dates
£950 for a groups of up to 6
£1650 for groups of up 7-12
Please call for group bookings!
- This is a 2 day classroom based face to face course divided into 4 sections. This course can also be delivered 100% online.
- Learning will take place via a mix of presentations combined with group discussions and workshop activities
- Sessions build around a Mental Health First Aid Action Plan
- Numbers limited to 6-12 people per course ensuring people are getting the correct level of support during their learning
On completion you will get:
RQF Level 3 Award:
FAA Level 3 Award in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health (RQF)
SCQF Level 6 Award:
Award in Leading First Aid for Mental Health at SCQF Level 6
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
- A large range of Mental Health conditions covered in detail
Call us for group and corporate bookings or select date for open courses nationally.
Let’s Mentally Flourish!