£250 per person*
£350 – One on One Training with your personalised training schedule
Book below and email us to arrange your training schedule
Costs may vary depending on location and instructor. This course can be held 100% online too.
Tailored dates and course delivery for group booking are available for both in-house and open course dates
£2250 for groups of up to 10*
£3500 for groups of up to 10-16*
Please call for group bookings!
- This is a 2 day classroom based face to face course divided into 4 sections. This course can also be delivered 100% online.
- Learning will take place via a mix of presentations combined with group discussions and workshop activities
- Sessions build around a Mental Health First Aid Action Plan
- Numbers limited to 6-12 people per course ensuring people are getting the correct level of support during their learning
On completion you will get:
RQF Level 3 Award:
FAA Level 3 Award in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health (RQF)
SCQF Level 6 Award:
Award in Leading First Aid for Mental Health at SCQF Level 6
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
- A large range of Mental Health conditions covered in detail
- Includes activities based on the award winning Departmental Localisation people management practices
- Essential for organisations, managers, HR teams in the new normal
Call us for group and corporate bookings or select date for open courses nationally.
Let’s Mentally Flourish!