£130 per person*
Costs may vary depending on location and instructor. This course can be held 100% online too.
Special offers for group booking are available for both in-house and open course dates
£600 for a groups of up to 6-10
£1000 for groups of up to 10 -16
Please call for group bookings!
- This is a 1 day classroom based face to face course – or online.
- Learning will take place via a mix of presentations combined with group discussions and workshop activities
- Numbers limited to 6-16 people per course ensuring people are getting the correct level of support during their learning
On completion you will get:
RQF Level 2 Award:
FAA Level 2 Award in First Aid for Mental Health (RQF)
SCQF Level 5 Award:
Award in First Aid for Mental Health at SCQF Level 5
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying Mental Health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Mental Health conditions
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
- Assessment and Course Closure
Call us for group and corporate bookings or select date for open courses nationally.
Let’s Mentally Flourish!