£250 per person*
Costs may vary depending on location and instructor
Tailored dates and course delivery for group booking are available for both in-house and open course dates
£2250 for a groups of up to 10
£3500 for groups of up to 16
Please call for group bookings!
- This is a classroom/Online course divided into 4 sections
- Learning will take place via a mix of presentations combined with group discussions and workshop activities
- Sessions build around a Mental Health First Aid Action Plan
- Numbers limited to 16 people per course ensuring people are getting the correct level of support during their learning
On completion you will get:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are qualified Mental Health First Aider
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it after your course
- Reference card for the Mental Health First Aid Action Plan
- A workbook and a toolkit to support your own mental health
- Why Mental Health First Aid?
- The Mental Health First Aid action plan
- What is mental health?
- Impact of mental health issues
- Stigma and discrimination
- What is depression?
- Symptoms of depression
- Risk factors for depression
- Depression in the workplace
- Suicide figures
- Alcohol, drugs and mental health
- First aid for suicidal crisis
- Non-judgemental listening skills
- First aid for depression
- Treatment and resources for depression
- What is an anxiety disorder?
- First aid for anxiety disorders
- Crisis first aid after a traumatic event
- Alcohol, drugs and anxiety disorders
- Treatment and resources for anxiety disorders
- Cognitive distortions and CBT
- Personality disorders
- Eating disorders
- What is psychosis?
- Risk factors for psychosis
- Alcohol, drugs and psychosis
- Bipolar disorder
- Warning signs of developing psychosis
- Crisis first aid for acute psychosis
- Treatment and resources for psychosis
- Recovery and building resources
- Action planning for using MHFA
Call us for group and corporate bookings or select date for open courses nationally.
Let’s Mentally Flourish!