£125 per person*
Costs may vary depending on location and instructor
Special offers for group booking are available for both in-house and open course dates
£1650 for a groups of up to 15
£2850 for groups of up to 25
Please call for group bookings!
- This is a Half day classroom based face to face course
- Learning will take place via a mix of presentations combined with group discussions and workshop activities
- Numbers limited to 25 people per course ensuring people are getting the correct level of support during their learning
On completion you will get:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Armed Forces Mental Health Aware
- An Armed Forces MFHA manual to refer to whenever you need it after your course
- A workbook and a toolkit to support your own mental health
- What is mental health?
- Mental Health Continuum
- Factors which affect mental health
- Stress and stress management
- Spotting signs of distress
- Mental health conditions:
- Anxiety disorders
- Eating disorders
- Take 10 Together – starting a supportive conversation
- Supporting mental health in the workplace
- Useful statistics
- Helpful resources
Call us for group and corporate bookings or select date for open courses nationally.
Let’s Mentally Flourish!