Sessions will be held via a Zoom link (or in person at an agreed location subject to agreement and charges) Each session will last an hour
Our coaching and Mentoring Programme puts you at the heart of the matter and works to create possibilities that do not currently exist for you, supporting the development of new behaviours and your mindset
This course also qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider covering:
- Cover content and theory RQF Level 3 Supervising First Aid for Mental Health Award
- Looks into the range of therapy and professional support available to person
- Including professional bodies during treatment for a mental health issue
- £1450 per person*
- £4550 for a groups of up to 3-6
- £8750 for groups of up 6-12
Costs may vary depending on location and instructor, we can tailor course delivery to fit your schedule
Please call if you require further information on group bookings
Sessions will be held via a Zoom link . Each session will last an hour
Mental Health First Aid training will be delivered over 2 consecutive days
One on One assessments will be done to gain RQF level 3 qualification
Learning will take place via a mix of presentations combined with group discussions and workshop activities
Numbers limited 12 people per group ensuring people are getting the correct level of support during their learning
On completion you will be awarded:
- RQF Level 1 Award:
FAA Level 1 Award in Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health (RQF)
- SCQF Level 4 Award:
Award in Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health at SCQF Level 4
Certificate of endorsement to evidence your CPD from HR Leadership Academy
Personal Vision And Goals
- Create a vision for yourself as an HR Leader and make commitments.
- Review your current performance and CV.
- Distinguish your profile and your network
- Explore the behaviours and attributes of a HR Leader.
- Explore the principles of Servant Leadership and Self Leadership.
- Identify your Values and explore your Wheel Of Life.
- Personal Power And Brand
- Distinguish integrity, trust and respect to be a more credible and proactive leader.
- Create new ways of “being” able to handle difficult conversations with colleagues at every level.
- Design a Personal Development Plan to develop personal power and brand; to progress to HR leader.
- Establish new habits and create a routine to empower yourself to move forward.
- HR Strategy And Culture
- Explore how HR can influence the ultimate employee experience at all stages of the employee cycle.
- Establish ways to engage and create a culture of high productivity.
- Develop markable new capabilities in HR leadership to deliver results and keeping the business informed.
- Understand the need for transparency and feedback of the HR Service provision.
- Acknowledgements And Action Steps
- Review your journey and goals.
- Acknowledge progress and agree next steps and follow up.
- Have the opportunity to provide testimonials and referrals.
Call us for group and corporate bookings.
#Let’s Mentally Flourish!