Our training puts the individual at the heart of the matter and works to create possibilities that don’t currently exist for them, supporting the development of new behaviours and facilitating challenges that occur throughout the duration of the training
Sessions will be held online via Zoom 9.30 am and finishing at 4.30 pm
Each participant will present a specific action plan tailored to their own organisation/team and will be required to share this with their leadership team post course
Participants will receive a one hour telephone pre course coaching session to help them prepare for the course and one post course telephone coaching session, where the trainer will support the participants in applying their new skills
From £995 per person*
Costs may vary depending on location and instructor, we can tailor course delivery to fit your schedule
- £2,980 for a groups of 3-6
- £5,950 for groups of up to 6-12
Please call if you require further information on group bookings
Module 1: Personal Power And Brand
- Review the current performance of HR within the organisation
- Explore and develop the behaviours and attributes of a HR Leader
- Distinguish integrity, trust and respect to be a more credible and proactive leader.
- Create new ways of being to handle difficult conversations with colleagues at every level.
- Design a Personal Development Plan to develop personal power and brand; moving from HR manager to HR leader.
Module 2: HR Strategy And Culture
- Explore how HR can influence the ultimate employee experience at all stages of the employee cycle.
- Establish ways to engage and create a culture of high performance and productivity.
- Develop markable new capabilities in HR leadership to deliver results
- Present a workable HR Action Plan for their organisation to implement change.
- Sessions will be held via a Zoom link.
- Mental Health First Aid training will be delivered over 2 consecutive days
- One on One assessments will be done to gain RQF level 3 qualification
- Learning will take place via a mix of presentations combined with group discussions and workshop activities
- Numbers limited 12 people per group ensuring people are getting the correct level of support during their learning
On completion you will get:
- RQF Level 3 Award:FAA Level 3 Award in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health (RQF)
- SCQF Level 6 Award: Award in Leading First Aid for Mental Health at SCQF Level 6
- Certificate of endorsement to evidence your CPD from HR Leadership Academy
Each delegate will have a pre programme call to agree the intentions and be supported over the 2 Day Programme At the end of day 1 they will be given homework to prepare for the following day and conclude with a realistic action plan which will be reviewed in the post course coaching call
1. The Role And Challenges Of HR In Your Organisation
We begin this session by defining the role of HR, discussing the challenges and the current perspective of HR as a function The activities will emphasise the role of HR as a service, not a function, to the whole organisation. We will explore how to move from HR manager to HR Leader
2. Leadership Integrity
Creating credibility as a HR leader Here, the participants are invited to explore how they are, or how they are not, behaving with integrity and authenticity Inauthentic leadership will result in avoidance of accountability
These underpinning principles will enable them to move forward in their development as a
leader of high performance, enabling them to make the right decision in the face of challenging situations
3. Difficult Conversations
In this session participants will identify what makes a conversation difficult and understand how emotional intelligence can be applied to avoid conversations becoming difficult
They will explore the characteristics of servant leadership to communicate difficult messages to colleagues at every level Participants will acknowledge the impact that their own attitudes have on a conversation
1. The Employee Cycle
In this session the participants will have an opportunity to explore how they can enhance the employee experience at each of the 3 stages of the employee cycle By being proactive about creating a great place to work for new employees, we will ensure that we can retain great talent within our organisations
2. A Culture Of High Performance And Productivity
In this session, participants will create a vision of the culture they want to develop in their organisation. The activities will explore the 7 steps to high performance and self-leadership and how HR can work with the business to deliver results through people
3. Evaluating The Impact Of HR
The group will consider proactive methods to check progress in response to employee feedback. Participants will explore the importance of receiving feedback and developing workable action plans to improve services ,This requires the involvement of the whole team to deliver growth, and likewise, results
4. Creating A Workable Action Plan
The group are given time to finalise as well as present their individual action plans, briefed on their post course assignments and will have discussed workable timings for their individual post course coaching call
Day 3 and 4
- Mental Health First Aid Training – This 2 day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider covering:
- Cover content and theory Level 3 Award in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health
- Broader range of mental health conditions
- Looks into the range of therapy and professional support available to person
- Including professional bodies during treatment for a mental health issue
Call us for group and corporate bookings.
#Let’s Mentally Flourish!
There are no reviews yet.