This 2 Day Mental Health First Aid And SafeTalk course qualifies you as a MHFA Champion covering:
- Covers the content and theory of the Level 1
- Expands on the impact of drugs and alcohol
- Includes First Aid for Mental Health Action Plan
- Identifies positive mental health culture can be supported within a workplace and life.
Costs may vary depending on location and instructor.
£1650 for groups of 8-16
Please call for group bookings!
This is a 2-day classroom based face to face course and Online Course*
Learning will take place via a mix of presentations combined with group discussions and workshop activities
Numbers are limited to 8-16 people per course ensuring people are getting the correct level of support during their learning
On completion you will get:
- RQF Level 2 Award:
FAA Level 2 Award in First Aid for Mental Health (RQF)
- SCQF Level 5 Award:
Award in First Aid for Mental Health at SCQF Level 5
- safeTALK certificate of attendance
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying Mental Health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Mental Health conditions
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
- Assessment and Course Closure
- Identify people thinking of suicide.
- Overcome barriers in talking about suicide.
- Identify reasons we may miss, dismiss or avoid suicide.
- Practice using the 4-step model of suicide alertness.
Connect people at risk of suicide with further appropriate help.
Call us for group and corporate bookings.
#Let’s Mentally Flourish!