This is an introductory 1 Day course raises awareness of mental health covering:
- Provides learners with the knowledge to recognise mental health issues
- Skills and confidence to start a conversation and signpost a person towards professional help.
- Everyone from all ages and backgrounds can benefit from this course.
- This course is a valuable stepping stone into Mental Health First Aid
Costs may vary depending on location and instructor.
- £750 for a groups of 6-10
- £1050 for groups of 11-16
Please call for group bookings!
This is a 1 day classroom based face to face course
Learning will take place via a mix of presentations combined with group discussions and workshop activities
Numbers limited 6-16 people per course ensuring people are getting the correct level of support during their learning
On completion you will be awarded:
- RQF Level 1 Award: FAA Level 1 Award in Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health (RQF)
- SCQF Level 4 Award: Award in Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health at SCQF Level 4
- SuicideTALK Certificate of Attendance
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying Mental Health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Mental Health conditions
- Assessment and Course Closure
- Examine why suicide is an important issue
- Encourage open discussion about suicide and attitudes toward it
- Explore ways people can help to prevent suicide
Call us for group and corporate bookings.
#Let’s Mentally Flourish!