Our Charity Work
Here at Mental Health & Life, we plan to fund a 24hr Mental Health First Aid Text and Chatline for those in immediate need or crisis.
We are raising funds to develop add-on criteria to existing Mental Health First Aid courses, in order for the mental health first aid community to spread into underserved parts of our community.
We will work with organisations in order to develop the add-on criteria to course content that deal with the sectors below:
- Families Dealing With Bereavement & Long Term Illness
- LGBTQ+ Community
- Blue Light Services and NHS Staff
- Sex Workers
- The Elderly and Retirees
- The Armed Forces and Veterans
- Construction Workers
- Victims of Crime
- Young People Affected by Knife Crime
- People in Care Homes and Care Home Workers
- Mental Health Rehabilitation Organisations
- The Prison & Probation Service (Workers and Prisoners)
- Victims of Crime and Sexual Abuse
- Drug Rehabilitation Organisations and Recovering Drug Addicts
- The Homeless
- Business Persons
- Sports and Professional Athletes
- Mental Health and Social Media for the Young
- Plus more …. You tell us where we need to go!
We are always seeking partnerships with similar organisations and charities in the Mental Health First Aid Community so together we all can Mentally Flourish!
Our Charity aims to provide Free Mental First Aid Courses to those who may not be in a position to pay for learning or in a place where Mental Health First Aid is not currently being addressed as it should.
We aim to be advocates for Mental Health First Aid anywhere where we find it lacking in the UK.
We call on all organisations in the Mental Health Community to get in touch
So we can see if we can change the country for the better, together for Mental Health! #letsmentallyflourish
You can sign up to our newsletters and donate to the cause below: